- Value-add acquisition of existing facility with 358 units and 39,236 SF of storage space.
- High-demand location with limited competition and self-storage supply.
- Situated one minute from the main entrance to Fort Stewart, the nation’s largest military base east of the Mississippi River with approximately 50,000 full-time residents.
- Hinesville is 6th among the 392 MSAs in the United States for job growth in 2020.1
- Planned capital improvements for security, cleanliness, and operational efficiencies, plus expansion and conversion
1Bureau of Labor Statistics.